The Core values deeply embedded within the ministry at Templo Calvario are the following:
1. Christ Centered: Jesus’ life, death, and resurrection are the central truths revealed in the word of God that serve as the foundation upon which this church exists. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
2. Spirit-Led Church: Our worship, preaching, prayer and administration of the church are rooted and carried out through the moving of God’s Holy Spirit.
3. Family Based: We believe that a healthy family is the cornerstone of the church and society. Therefore, TC is dedicated to providing ministry that serves every member of the family throughout their various stages of life.
4. Bilingual/Bicultural: Templo Calvario is committed to providing a ministry that reaches and serves Spanish speaking as well as English speaking people. • Cultural Diversity: We believe that all people matter to God. (Acts 10:44-48)
5. Mission Minded: Templo Calvario has ministered to the poor and disenfranchised of our community through our “Works of Love” ministry and our “CDC” (Community Development Corporation). We also support domestic and foreign missionaries, as commanded by Christ.
6. Leadership / Excellence: Excellence describes the attitude, character, and the means by which the leaders at TC seek to accomplish what God has called them to do. God has called every believer to excel, not only at an individual level in his or her spiritual walk with God, but also at a communal level in everything we do as a church.
7. Multiplication: Our Champion of Faith process and cell ministry serve as TC’s two-fold approach to making disciples. Multiplication in the kingdom of God comes through discipleship. Discipleship is a direct result of spiritual reproduction, and reproduction is the fruit of proper training and formation. Our Champion of Faith process provides every believer with formal training in a classroom while the cell ministry provides informal training in a home setting.